Sarah Dumont: MAXIM [May] 2014

via VisitorQ

Girls of Maxim:"Mixology" Actress Sarah Dumont [1],[2],[3],[4]


'Mixology' star Sarah Dumont is inside the May issue of Maxim magazine, wearing next to nothing and talking about girl crushes.
Dumont revealed to the mag, "I have a lot of girl crushes. I appreciate women. I think they're sexy. Whoever that was who played Leonardo DiCaprio's wife in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' -- she is definitely number one."
As for staying in such great shape, Sarah said, "I have a little boxing gym in my house, a speed bag, a heavy bag, some light cardio equipment, weights, a jump rope -- all that jazz. It keeps me calm and centered, and yoga is so boring, I fall asleep. Everyone is into this yoga thing, and it's awful."
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

0 comments:

Post a Comment