'My boobs have never made me happy': GG-sized chest reduced

By JESSICA EARNSHAW

Turning heads: Casey Batchelor sizzles in an embellished navy bikini as she poses for her 2015 calendar

Posing in a series of racy swimsuits for her upcoming calendar, Casey Batchelor looks far from insecure with her ample chest.
However the Celebrity Big Brother beauty has revealed that her GG-sized breasts have 'never made her truly happy' ever since she was bullied at school.
The 29-year-old wows in both a navy two-piece and cut-out red number as she gives a sneak peak of her 2015 offering, prior to telling fans she is planning to have her cup sized reduced to a EE.

Red hot: The Celebrity Big Brother beauty stepped out in a cut-out red swimsuit as she cooled off in a pool

The reality star wrote in her first Daily Star column on Monday: 'My boobs have always been a huge insecurity. Maybe because I was always so much bigger than the other girls and... bullied for having them.
'I'm not saying they are awful or anything, because they aren't, but they have never made me truly happy inside.'

Racy: The 29-year-old's long dark tresses were styled into her voluminous wave, before her outfit was polished off with a chunky gold necklace

read more at dailymail.co.uk

My Facebook My Google+ Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment